Sabre Insurance, a long-standing Open GI customer, was looking to work with a payment partner that could offer a scalable and resilient payment solution. Sabre’s objective was to boost its payment processing capability but still be accommodating to consumer requirements. The challenge was to ensure that any switch of card processing provider did not disrupt its already established online payment service.
Sabre Insurance has been using Open GI’s CreditLine Plus application for 12 years. CreditLine Plus is an integrated option that works with any of Open GI’s policy administration systems. It provides a secure, reliable solution that meets the latest regulation requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Standard (PCI DSS). To ensure CreditLine Plus offers best in class service, Open GI collaborates with various key payment partners to ensure both brokers and insurers can select their preferred payment provider.
In the case of Sabre Insurance, the choice of provider was cemented after a careful selection process in which payment provider, Global Payments, showcased its strengths. As a result, Global Payments demonstrated it was a perfect fit as its easy online purchasing option met Sabre’s business objectives effortlessly.
By working with Open GI and Global Payments, Sabre Insurance was able to benefit from:
- a secure, reliable platform integrated with its policy administration system for all Sabre’s employees to use immediately;
- no downtime processing client payments;
- a wide spectrum of payment capabilities;
- access to rich real-time data via customer centric portals exclusively from Global Payments;
- increased cost efficiencies, which also included quick processing of any online card refunds;
- a single point of contact within Global Payments which mean end-to-end processing of transactions would stay with one provider, eliminating the need to speak to multiple contacts.
By reviewing its business objectives and selecting market-leading payment provider Global Payments, Sabre has been able to future proof its payment processing strategy and will continue to adequately meet the needs of its growing digital customer base.