Designed to improve the speed and accuracy of broking business processes, the Open GI Core System is the ideal solution for any broker looking to get ahead in both Commercial and Personal Lines trading. With its simplicity and effectiveness, the entire broking process offers total control and automation from managing quotations and converting prospects to live clients through to reconciliation of accounts with insurers.
Our latest innovations to the Open GI Core System, with its combination of speed, efficiency and reliability, ensure the broking experience is improved across a number of business lines. In addition, the system offers a full range of comprehensive accounting and reporting facilities to make managing your business even easier, allowing you to focus on your valued customers.
Over 40 improvements have been made to the Open GI Core system, which include:
- Sanctions Checking for Commercial clients – Allows you to define a default Prospect Master and Client Master for commercial clients to trigger contact capture for multiple sanctions checks
- Automatic Generation of Premium Calculation – Configuration options are available to support the automatic generation of the Premium Calculation when saving Writer Product quotations in Prospect, Core and at Renewal. The detail can be output to Open Print Manager, Open Document Centre, Open Attach or to a printer
- Republic of Ireland Postcodes – A new field is available to support Eircode capture on Prospect and Client Masters, and within quote engines
- Ability to use Freeform Search when Checking for Duplicate Prospects – To support the systematic checking for duplicate prospect records, the Freeform Search has been included thus removing the mandatory fields – Postcode and Date of Birth
- Linked Client and Prospect Records – Offers the ability to place clients in a group in order to support simple navigation between linked clients
- Transaction Menu Email Facility – New option on the transaction menu to request an email. This enables BLT keywords to then be resolved within the email template
- Open Attach File Allocation – Based on Operator authorisations, it is now possible to re-allocate a file from one client to another
- PDF Template Exclusion – The option to exclude PDF templates for external documents when added to the print queue is now available
- PDF Template Keywords – Open Word documents now have access to a new keyword to allow you to selectively decide if stationery is to be applied when emailing
- Open Attach Archive – Provides the ability to restore single, selected files from the archive as well as whole records
- Open Attach Sub-Folders – Subfolders can now be created within Open Attach
- Open Word Variables – Functionality to create variable fields within Open Word
For more information please visit: Open GI Core Back-Office