As we closely monitor the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to personally update you on the initiatives Open GI is taking to handle this situation.
Open GI is committed to supporting the coordinated efforts to help address the spread of the virus, whilst continuing to provide a high level of service to our customers, partners and suppliers. We are following guidance from the UK and Ireland Government carefully and will be practising ‘social distancing’ measures, which the Government has now implemented as part of its strategy to help tackle the Coronavirus outbreak.
As the health and well-being of our customers, partners, suppliers and employees is of paramount importance to us, Open GI has been putting precautionary steps in place to ensure both the safety and productivity of all concerned. As a result, the following will apply until further notice, but will be continually reviewed as the situation develops and advice changes:
- All meetings with our customers, partners and suppliers will be conducted remotely.
- Our employees will work from home wherever possible, utilising the technology solutions we have put in place to support the most productive methods of remote working.
- Our office locations will remain open with resources based on site, which we will review continuously throughout this period.
These are challenging times, so please be reassured we will continue to monitor and adapt to the situation and will keep you fully informed.
- We remain committed to maintaining both regular business hours and high levels of customer service, as you would expect from Open GI under normal circumstances.
- We have developed specific guidance for each of our platforms, to help support our customers maintain productivity and high service levels.
- We have a range of online tools which can be accessed through our Support Centre.
Notes to Editors:
Open GI is one of the leading technology partners to the General Insurance industry. Open GI provides a range of configurable insurance software to insurance brokers, underwriting agencies, insurers and MGAs in the UK and Ireland.