Open GI is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so aim to adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavours to conform to level A of the (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
We will continue to develop the site in accordance with guidelines promoted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
You can use your browser to change this document’s preferred font size:
- In Internet Explorer select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred text size.
- In Firefox use the keyboard shortcuts ‘Ctrl++’ to zoom in, and ‘Ctrl+-’ to zoom out.
The site displays correctly in current web browsers. If you view our site on an older browser, you may find pages don’t display as intended if the browser isn’t standards-compliant. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version of one of the following, to get the most from our site.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.com
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome